During the Total Facilities Expo this year, TTA is offering a free ½ day consulting. If you are interested in smart technology and what it could do for your building or organisation contact us and speak to one of our experts. This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain an understanding about what smart technology can do for you building. A building audit is an excellent, risk free way for you to figure whether integrating services could be beneficial.
What we will do
- Interview you to discuss where problem areas in your building are.
- Identify with your assistance those systems in your building that you feel would benefit from smart technology.
- Create a list of systems and equipment in your building outlining how they can be connected to a smart technology hub.
- As necessary contact maintenance contractors to clarify whether a building system can be connected to a smart technology hub.
What you will get
- A full report identifying weaknesses in building systems and how they can be addressed with the introduction of smart technology.
- What other opportunities exist to improve the efficiency and security of your building once smart technology has been installed.
What you can expect
- A better understanding of smart technology, its strengths and weaknesses.
- What cost savings can be achieved with the implementation of smart technology.
- How your building, its occupants and/or tenants can benefit from the implementation of smart technology.
- How well implemented smart technology can continue to serve your building as you upgrade systems in your building in the future.
Luminous – Connected Intelligence
Note. Offer is for buildings in Sydney, Australia. Other locations through negotiation.
The founding partner of Luminous is a part of a panel at the Total Facilities expo in Melbourne on Thursday 19th of April.
Total Facilities is according to their website:
... leads the future of Australia's facilities and workplaces through a two-day collaboration into the world of facilities management (FM). Held annually between Sydney and Melbourne, it's the nation's single most important business event for FM and like-minded professionals with the common goal of optimising facility and workplace performance. Over two days it presents leading innovation and thinking for driving efficiency and productivity through world-class FM.
Greg Rostron will be joining Chris Sutherland (Savills Australia), Ashish Kulkarni (Norman Disney & Young) and Mark McQuilten (Six Degrees) in a guided discussion titled "Repurposing and regenerating existing buildings".
It will be an interesting and lively 45 minute discussion on how smart (and other) technologies can increase the usefulness of old buildings.
There is still time to register for this world class expo at the following link.
We will be there across both days, so if you have a chance pop by and say hi, we'd love to meet you.